Rehabilitation Equipment at ARC
Achieving optimum results requires access to the best equipment. At ARC, we have a wide range of kit from the most sophisticated to the most straightforward, ensuring the most appropriate tool is always to hand. Have a look at some of our most commonly used:-
- Technik Hydrophysio HP300 Underwater Treadmill with incline facility
- K9 surf swimming pool with full access ramps and resistance/antiswim jets
- Neurotrac 4-channel Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Unit with selection of adhesive and carbon/silicon electrodes
- Acticare and RemediUK Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator (TENS) and Transcutaneous Spinal Electroanalgesia units
- Intelect mobile therapeutic ultrasound with selection of sound heads and choice of 3 and 1MHz output.
- Ruffwear Float Coat and Outward Hound buoyancy jackets in full range of sizes.
- Webmaster harnesses and griptrex boots in all sizes (from Chihuahua to St. Bernard).
- Hot and cold packs ready-prepared for immediate use.
- Agility equipment for training and carrying out therapeutic exercises- cones, hurdles, ladders, rebounder, resistance bands, leg weights and floats….
- Balance and support equipment- full range of gym balls, physiorolls BAPS boards and wobble cushions.
- High-quality European-manufactured sterile disposable acupuncture needles.
- Comfortable, disinfectable mats for patients receiving treatments such as massage.